Saturday, February 14, 2009

A hairy trucker saw my ass

This is Devin. I am now in Texas. We made it safely despite our best attempts to commit suicide via teasing Nolan while he was driving. The roadtrip took three days since we took one day off driving to rest in Mesa with our cousin Alice, Cody(her husband, Wesley and her wonderful little daughter Eva that loves to scream and cry at 12:00 at night.
At one point on the road some lucky trucker souls saw mine and Lincolns naked butts when we decided to have some fun. But other than that the trip was mostly unexciting.
I know that Kimber has something awesome that she needs to post about but I won't say anything until she puts it up here.
Also my uncle has the most ultimate collection of horror movies that I have ever seen. And the weather is like 70 degrees. nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment