Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ready to roll out?

So I was playing Starcraft online the other day and enjoying being a little 'noob', as the more pro players would call me, and I stupidly made an observation followed by another stupid question. I looked down over my little map and noticed that all of a sudden I had three allies instead of just two. So I asked the question "how come all of a sudden do I have three allies?" Just so ya know, no one really answered my question. But one guy was kind enough to respond with some choice swear words. A little flame war might or might not have happened just then; lets just say that I was not happy after the incident. It made me sad. Afterwards I joined a game with some experienced(I mean whoa baby) but nice players and had a joyous little game where I got my butt kicked. It lifted my spirits a bit. Then I wrote this crap. Sorry if it was boring. I just needed to vent.

I'll make it up to you by posting this pic of Nolan.


"I am the Spirit of the Redwood Tree"

Nolan
"Wha??"

Tree
"Why art thou pissing on my crusty bark?"

Nolan
"Ya gotta go when ya gotta go man"

Tree
"But why me? I mean... like just because I'm right smack by the road doesn't mean you have to piss on me."

Nolan
"Well, you were convenient. sorry."

Tree
"Yeah and convenient to twenty other sum odd tourist' bladders."

Nolan
"wha??"

Tree
"nevermind"


No comments:

Post a Comment