Thursday, November 20, 2008

As Per Your Request

Kimber gleefully obliges.

Recent polls show that the Time to Wipe the Crack readership really, really wants to see more random pictures. Since we only write to please, I thought I'd post some.

The first is a picture of what food will look like in the future, or what it looks like after two days of congealing in a Chinese take-out box in my miniscule refridgerator.



The second is a photograph of Devin looking very heroic.



The third, and final, picture is a warning sign posted on the side of a van. It's delightfully nonsensical.



On a side note, I'd like to officially announce that I'm very excited about next semester's classes. I think that's mostly because I don't have to do any work for them right now, so I have all the romance of learning without any of the stress, sweat, or tears.

2 comments:

  1. When did you take that picture of Nolan? was that this week?

    And my favorite is the warning sign.
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was at the Nerd Night you missed in order to support your sister at nationals.

    ReplyDelete