Monday, November 24, 2008

Related to an Arachnoid

This is Devin. Nolan confessed to me the other day that he was going to write this hilariously dirty post on being James Bond's body guard until he decided it was immature. It's really too bad since lately we've been lacking in Nolan posts.
Now lets move on. Today I self taught myself a little bit of photoshop. After three hours I recreated the Sistine Chapel Ceiling with nothing but the paint tool but unfortunately I was using a PC and it decided to crash and corrupt the file. So instead I salvaged this picture of my cousin from the archives. His name is Grant but he has attained the nickname of Grantula. I don't really know how he became this way. Although he does have a brother named Stinkin(Lincoln) so it's not too far of a stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment