Monday, August 24, 2009

San Francisco...Or Not.

Today was supposed to be the day we went to San Francisco, but it looks like I wore my Grandpa out sooner than I thought I would, so we stayed home. For some reason my body decided that five in the morning was no longer an acceptable wake up time, so I didn't get up until eleven, a act which I received no end of teasing about.

I didn't do much for the rest of the day besides help my grandparents grocery shop for my cousin (we don't share well, so more oreos were required). After that I took a nap (yes, I know, I needed a lot of sleep today), then the four of us went to see G.I. Joe. I've seen it before, but I have to admit, the real subtleties of the movie reveal themselves with the second viewing. After that we were going to go to In-N-Out Burger, but The Outback Steakhouse was closer, so we went there instead.

By the time we got home it was too dark and I was too full to walk Spartacus, but he was so lonely from being outside all day that all he wanted to do was cuddle on my lap anyway. I'll have to carry my big bag tomorrow so he can come with me wherever I go.

3 comments:

  1. I had a half hour argument with Kyle about whether or not ice floats.

    Aren't they planning on building an In-N-Out Burger in Orem now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are planning on putting In-N-Outs in Draper, American Fork, and Orem and possibly other places but I forgot what they were.
    And I have no idea when/if they'll be built so don't ask.
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete
  3. On another note I went to the In-N-Out wannabe Chadder's the other day and actually kindof hated them. I didn't think they were anything special at ALL.
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete