Thursday, April 16, 2009

I want a dog dammit.

Devin present.

I just realized that we missed the one year anniversary of this blog. We missed it by 34 days. So I shall celebrate it 34 days late. I did want to remind our readers that this blog is dedicated to a very special doggy, his name was Thunder. Now a history lesson:

I started writing this blog in March last year after my parents got separated and my dog died(don't worry I don't mean this post to be overly sappy or anything). The early life of this blog sucked bad. After coming up with a purely ridiculous name, I wrote about seven posts then gave up. The blog ceased to be entertaining and I was depressed because not even my own family would read this blog(they still don't, the buttholes). All seemed to be lost and the blog gods wept. I went about my life as usual and did stuff like move away from home, learn how to longboard, and go to nerd night. I had almost forgotten the blog when Kimber said, "Duh, hey Devin lets do da blog again." I translated this to mean that she wanted to help me write some posts and so of course I responded with a ,"Yes Kimber let us indeed do the blog again, it will be epic". Somewhere around here Nolan joined the party and on May 26, 2008 Kimber wrote the first return post. From then on it's all history. And the blog still hasn't shown true epicness. Although it has been quite funny. Happy blog anniversary I guess!

Oh and a big thank you to our two readers. :)

Dog in question

3 comments:

  1. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

    Or I just wet myself.

    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in your apartment? Check that its not floodwater. Maybe it ran through the boiler first or something
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm a contributor to the secret number of how many incredibly sexy people there are in the world a hundred times over!

    ReplyDelete