Saturday, April 18, 2009

Things that Annoy Kimber (Part II)

I hate girls that have my name. Kims and Kimberlys are fine, because those are stupid names anyway, but people who go by Kimber suck, because that's my name. By the way, my name really is Kimber; that's how it's written on my birth certificate. I've noticed that a lot of other Kimbers are really just Kimberlys trying to be as cool as I am.

I'm also very annoyed every time I sleep through something. For example, this morning I hit my snooze button one too many times, and slept through a final. Now I'm screwed.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like it when people are stupid and mispell my name. Devin is a fairly common name and with 'i' is the best way to spell it. I don't like it when its spelled with an 'o' or an 'e'. It's gay.
    -DEVIN. Not to be mistaken for Devon or Deven

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name's not very common, though it seems to be growing in popularity (the reasons are unquantifiable, so I'll go ahead and take credit for it). People have been getting/spelling my name wrong for most of my life. However, I've learned to accept it, because it was either that or write my name on little pieces of paper and staple it to their foreheads. Anyway, I am most often known as:
    Jared
    Garret
    Jerret
    Jarrett
    Jarett
    Jerry
    Harret (if English is not your first language)
    Ferret (thanks guys)

    ....and less commonly known as "The Butt-Rape Fairy". Not my favorite title.

    Kimber, sorry to hear about your final. That sucks in every negative connotation of the word.

    Devin, I've only known one Devon, and he was a ballroom douche....and possibly a rapist (seriously).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sad thing is that my best friend in high school was a Devon. And he was actually pretty cool. But now he's on a mission.
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete