Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blizzard=gay, cold, and awesome

Here in Utah there is a huge bumper crop of snow. Which also means that I don't have to dream of a white Christmas since it's a reality. Take that warm, rarely snowy states like Texas! You get the reality of a dry Christmas. Eat that Grant (in actuality I would love to be you right now).
Also Nolan finished one of his previous posts and you can read it here in case you missed it before.
Also recently I had some sushi and it was awesome. I now crave it constantly. This morning I told my youngest brother that there was a really awesome present on the front porch. Foolishly he opened the door and then I promptly tried to shove him outside(all he was wearing was a shirt and whity tightys). For some reason he was displeased from my display of brotherly love and ran under his sleeping bag and cried. He is better now.Um, Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment