Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ghetto Film Contest

This is Devin again.   Kimber likes to bitch and Nolan has a new hobby in voyeurism.  These wholesome activities take up all of their their time.  Hence why you are hearing from me again and not from one of them.  

So I have decided to hold a little film contest.  I'm not sure how it'll work yet but I'm making another blog that will be specifically geared towards this historic event.  If you want to learn more than go to Ghettofilmcontest.blogspot.com or just click on the link in my other blogs list. Go there.  Do it.  

Here's another little animation that I made for Nolan.  He also coincidentally owns a film company known as Tattered Moth.  Sometimes Wild Herr and Tattered Moth collaborate on projects.  Usually something awesome springs forth.  Sometimes not so awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment