Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Not Desperate

Nolan, you're a turd.  I'm happy being single.  It means I don't have to share my food. Or my money.  Anyway, I just got back from a family reunion in New Mexico, so I thought I'd load some pictures for you to see.



This is my cousin Lucas. He's actually my fourth cousin.  He's really cute, but a little slow.  We got rained out one day at the reunion and he just stood there till some one went and picked him up.  His two sisters are like that too.  They're very sweet, well-behaved kids, but every so often they did something that was just weird.  I suspected mild mental retardation, but had nothing to base that off of until I saw their pregnant mother drinking a beer.



This is Mesa Verde, or Anazasi Cliff Dwellings.  It was pretty cool, but there was too much mystery and not enough answers.  That's about it.  I don't have anything clever to put here.




This is one of the plates that we ate off of.  Can you tell my extended family  is super Catholic?





This is my teddy bear, Beary,  flying through the hotel room.  I take him everywhere with me, and if you make fun of him, I'll kill you.






Just turn your head sideways for  this picture because I couldn't figure out how to rotate it without reloading it, which I was too lazy to do.  This is Beary with the munchies.  He doesn't smoke pot, he just gets hungry.




This is a lovely lovely picture for you to look at.  I actually think this is a picture of Lover's Leap by Lake Tahoe.  Still, it's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment