Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth!!

So it's the fourth of july today.  I hope everyone has fun.  Nolan and I went and watched a big parade with Kimber's family.  Ton's of boring/cool looking floats and marching bands went by. Kimber would yell out at various senator/representatives/mayors that she didn't/did like their standings.  It was hilarious.  We made fun of everybody.  
I got a free t-shirt too. My younger brother Kenton snatched it right in front of some dude who actually wanted it.  Then he was kind enough to give it to me.  So I rewarded him with a light pat on the back.  

Anyways, I don't have much to write about.  I'm certainly not as eloquent as Kimber.  Or as silly as Nolan.  Or as skilled at video games like my leukemia-skin roomie Douglas.  

But don't feel sorry for me yet.  There are some talents that I alone possess(although I do a really good job of keeping them hidden).  One of these talents is making potentially offensive animations.  Enjoy.  
Ha Ha! you thought that the 'E' was going to stay an 'E' didn't you?  But no it was really an 'R' in disguise!

So Kimber has a little film producing company called Wild Herr.  That's why it says that in the film.  This animation is for when we make movies and decide to put something to represent us at the beginning.  Cool huh?  

No comments:

Post a Comment