Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Truth, or at least The Parts I'm Interested In

I'd like to point out that we were all doing fine with posting until Nolan decided to skip a post and muck everything up. Then I didn't post because I wasn't sure if he was going to or not, and then Devin took advantage of the whole situation to make us out to be horrible people. Nolan is kind of a voyeur though. No, the truth is that I'm too lazy to do much of anything anymore. I blame the heat, but it's probably a combination of factors.

I think it only fair that all of you should know the truth about the Ghetto Films Contest. Devin is really starting it because Nolan and I are both too lazy to help him make a film to enter in any contest. The only things I'm interested in anymore are books, movies, television, and food. I should probably figure out a way to make money, but I'm more satisfied scraping by from month to month than I would be working. I'll have to find a job in the fall so I can pay for school, but until then, I'm intent on doing nothing with my life.

Just as a matter of curiosity, if you read the blog, could you leave a comment saying as much? I don't think we really have any readers besides ourselves, which is a little discouraging. If you do actually read our posts, thank you kindly and tell your friends.

Really, that's all I can think to say at the moment. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. I read this blog. JK. But seriously, one more person voted on our poll. That gives me hope. Unless it was just you.
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete