Friday, October 10, 2008

An Oddity

The previous post, as well as this one, was written by Kimber, Girl of Destiny.

As you all know, I got a new computer on Sunday. One which rocks. However, I noticed something weird about it. By Wednesday I had worn a little mark into the space bar. None of the other keys have worn down, but the space bar has a little polished spot in it where my thumb keeps hitting it. I imagine that it has a lot to do with the fact that, for the most part, the other keys are pressed down, whereas the space bar is swiped at, but still, that's a lot of space bar usage.

P.S. I'd like to take this opportunity to say that our 50th blog had a funny video on it, but Nolan took that down because he's a butt. He'll probably take this down too. He's a lot like oppressive governments in the fact that he doesn't like anything bad to be said about him ever.

1 comment:

  1. As your main fan base, I demand that you re-post that video. I need to see if it syncs up with any good songs. First up:
    1. "Boom"--FotC.
    2. "My Humps"--Black Eyed Peas.
    3. "Everyone Has Aids"--From the Team America soundtrack. ("The Pope's got it, and so do you!")

    ReplyDelete