Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Forks and Spoons

Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?

I believe that forks evolved as the natural balance to spoons. You see, knives can be counted as an implement, a weapon, and a toothpick, so they needed no one. However, spoons existed on their own, serving their purpose without really fulfilling their potential. Just as the sun has the moon, men have women, and tootsie pops have those chocolaty-chewy centers, the spoon needed the fork to come into it's own as an eating and cooking utensils. Forks co-evolved to fill this need.

I tried to write this in response to a random question that blogger posited me when I was trying to update the profile to include all three of us instead of just Devin, but apparently the answer can only be 400 characters long. So I just put it here instead. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new posts. Especially the part about Karina not being cute anymore.:)
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete