Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nolan and Devin go on an adventure in the park.

Yes, Nolan and I went to the park to film a music video to a song that we don't have the rights to. It was great fun except for the fact that Nolan was being a homebody the whole time and eventually we didn't get enough footage for our video, so that sucks and is awesome at the same time. Stay attentive though since one day we will finish that music vid and maybe post it up here if we feel like it. But other than that experience I have nothing to tell all you dear readers. I do have something to show though, since this is a Show and Tell blog(whatever that means, I just made it up). Its me and Nolan voyeuring in on some unlucky couple and we have a nice conversation in the background. Turn up the sound and I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment